- 4 cups Pasta, Any Shape
- 1 package Beef, 12 Ounce Package
- 1 whole Small Red onion ( ), Diced
- 2 whole Jalapeno Peppers, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper ( )
- ¼ cups Butter
- 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 1 package Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Cubed (8 Ounce Package)
- 1 package Pepper Jack Cheese, Cubed (8 Ounce Package)
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. You can work on prep work while it cooks. When it’s done, drain and set aside.
- Add Beef, onions, jalapenos and black pepper into a skillet. Cook on medium heat until the Beef is as crispy as you like. Spread some paper towels over your counter and empty the skillet contents over them. Blot off excess grease and crumble the Beef with your hands or use scissors to cut it into small pieces.
- In a saucepan over low heat add butter and whipping cream. Stir and heat until butter is melted. Add the cheese cubes and stir occasionally until everything is melted. Add flour and mix it in completely. Then increase the heat to medium, bring the cheese sauce to a boil and immediately remove it from heat.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, Beef, jalapenos and onions and pour cheese sauce over everything. Mix well, serve hot and enjoy. It’s great to to garnish with a few Beef pieces or jalapenos.