Creamy Beef-filled cream cheese, fresh jalapenos and crunchy panko bread crumbs makes this dip-turned-pizza seem like a match made in foodie heaven. Be careful, this pizza is rich!
- 1 envelope (about 1/4 Oz. Size) Fleshman’s Yeast Pizza Dough Packet
- Additional Ingredients For Pizza Dough According To Yeast Packet Instructions (typically Oil, Water, Flour, Salt, And Sugar)
- 6 whole Jalapenos Seeded And Chopped
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¼ cups Sour Cream
- ¼ cups Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces, weight Chopped Green chilies ( )
- ½ cups Cooked And Crumbled Beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic ( ) Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch chili ( ) Powder
- ½ cups Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ cups Parmesan Cheese
- Make pizza dough according to yeast packet, using flour, sugar, salt and oil as directed in the instructions. Stretch into a circle shape on your pizza stone. Bake for less then 10 minutes at 425ºF until starting to turn golden brown, but not quite done. Remove from oven and continue.
- Seed and slice jalapenos and set aside. Blend cream cheese, sour cream and mayo with green chilies, Beef and seasonings.
- Spread cream cheese mixture all over the baked crust, leaving a 1/2 inch edge. Top with Colby Jack and mozzarella cheeses and sliced jalapenos.
- Bake 5 minutes at 350ºF or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove pizza from oven, add panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese to the top. Broil 2 minutes or less; don’t walk away, it will burn fast! We want those panko crumbs a gorgeous golden brown. Pizza must rest for 10 minutes before cutting, or you will have a runny mess.
- Serve with a large green salad—it’s rich!