You can’t go wrong with this easy, yet delicious meal or snack. However, this nacho pizza is mine! Go make you own, it’s super yummy.
- 1-½ pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon chili ( ) Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ⅛ teaspoons Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic ( ) Powder
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips, 8 Ounce Bag
- 1 jar Salsa Of Choice, 8 Ounces Jar
- 1 bag Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese, 8 Ounce Bag
- 1 block Velveeta Cheese, 8 Ounce Block
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 jar Jalapeños, 4 Ounce Jar, Drained (optional)
- Optional Toppings: Sour Cream, Sliced Olives, Sliced Scallions, Salsa And Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Add all of the spices and stir to combine them with the ground beef.
- In the meantime, place a layer of tortilla chips on a pizza sheet (or use a rimmed baking sheet). Once meat is thoroughly cooked, pour in the salsa, mix and remove from heat.
- Place half of the meat mixture over tortilla chips. Next, sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over the meat. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- If using Velveeta, cut it into cubes and place in a saucepan with the milk (add more if necessary to reach your desired sauce consistency). Stir continually until fully melted.
- Remove pizza sheet from oven and start on the second layer: add a layer of tortilla chips, then the rest of meat and the rest of the shredded cheese. Place in the oven again for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove pan from oven.
- Add cilantro, jalapeños and melted Velveeta cheese. Serve!
- Additional optional toppings: sour cream, sliced olives, sliced scallions, salsa and guacamole.